Skip to content

Shipping Policy

If your package is damaged/lost/stolon you must file a claim with UPS. All packages are insured up to $300 because this policy is in place we DO NOT offer replacements on products. In order to file "Damaged Goods" "Lost/Stolon" claim all you need is confirmation of order, tracking number on package and a photo of the damaged. 

Your cart is currently empty.


Please note none of our products are FDA approved, these products are a help aid, but have not been classified as a "cure aid" by the U.S government. Also consult with your doctor before removing yourself off your prescribed medication.